The purpose of a Personal Protective Equipment Program is to protect your employees from exposure to work place hazards and the risk of injury through the use of PPE.
Kyron can assist in developing engineering controls and administrative controls to eliminate the need for PPE. Kyron can also help you in the development, implementation, and administration of your PPE policy. Typical PPE includes eye and face protection, head protection, foot protection, and hand protection. Kyron can:
- Conduct workplace hazard assessments to determine the presence of hazards which necessitates the use of PPE
- Assist in selection and purchase of appropriate PPE
- Provide training on the proper use, care, and cleaning of PPE
- Document hazard assessments and PPE training
- Provide suitable PPE policies, training, and certification forms